Crossbow Shooters - What are you shooting?

sakorey

I picked up an old Excalibur Exomag and I haven't taken it out shooting before. I like it but it still sits in the room. I suppose I really need to take it out shooting at some point.

Jonoton

I just got an Excalibur Bulldog 360 up and running. Going after turkey this spring and deer in the fall.

Pretty dang accurate!

Scott E Ames

LRH Team Member
Scorpyd 175# with Vortex crossbow scope. It can hit a tennis ball every time at 80 yards if I am shooting well. Only drawback is having to shoot it to unload it.

david g ranes

I shot a recurve for 35 years had my neck broke in a car wreck in 2004 fought the recurve for 6 more years just couldn’t do it bought a ten point nice bow then bought an Excalibur 355 a match book at 50 yards is in trouble every shot and the bow is as bullet proof as your going to find to many issues with cam models. David

BOWHUNTERCOP

Centerpoint 380 Tormentor with a SA Sport 550 Illuminated scope
Centerpoint 415 Patriot with a Hawke 1.5-5x32 Illuminated
Both shooting the same bolts....Victory Decimators with lighted nocks, Rage Hypodermics total weight 445 gr

marioq

I bought a ten point stealth NXT the other day. First cross bow. Mainly for kids but I think it will be fun

Greg/MD

LRH Team Member
Scorpyd Ventilator and Raven R20. Both are killing machines but the Ravins more compact package to carry and the ability to decock without firing has won me over.

Goose71

Excalibur simple. No bull scat timing issues. String breaks go down ladder change it go back up.

markopolo50

Ravin 20. Never had a shot opportunity last year but looking forward to this year. I had to raise the scope for me to get a full sight picture, but I just used a half inch picatinny rail riser. Sighted it back in and these are my last three shots....at 100 yards. I was aiming for the small center circle!!!!

ravinat100.jpg

Trending threads