Crossbow Shooters - What are you shooting?

I picked up an old Excalibur Exomag and I haven't taken it out shooting before. I like it but it still sits in the room. I suppose I really need to take it out shooting at some point.

I just got an Excalibur Bulldog 360 up and running. Going after turkey this spring and deer in the fall.

Pretty dang accurate!

I shot a recurve for 35 years had my neck broke in a car wreck in 2004 fought the recurve for 6 more years just couldn't do it bought a ten point nice bow then bought an Excalibur 355 a match book at 50 yards is in trouble every shot and the bow is as bullet proof as your going to find to many issues with cam models. David

Centerpoint 380 Tormentor with a SA Sport 550 Illuminated scope
Centerpoint 415 Patriot with a Hawke 1.5-5x32 Illuminated
Both shooting the same bolts....Victory Decimators with lighted nocks, Rage Hypodermics total weight 445 gr

Ravin 20. Never had a shot opportunity last year but looking forward to this year. I had to raise the scope for me to get a full sight picture, but I just used a half inch picatinny rail riser. Sighted it back in and these are my last three shots....at 100 yards. I was aiming for the small center circle!!!!

ravinat100.jpg

I like the Killer Instinct X-Bows, I have one of the first ones out about 4-5 years ago and haven't had to make any adjustments or replace anything yet ! It's the 365 Killer Instinct. they went to I think a 385 FPS model. They also have other models too. Mine came with a lifetime warrantee as long as it is checked over once every three years, I put it up there with the Ten points, but they are way cheaper and the ten Points no longer have a lifetime warrantee on their limbs only 5 years on them. It is fast and very accurate .