Crossbow Shooters - What are you shooting?

7MAGMIKE1

I just picked up an Excalibur Axiom for a decent price and hope to hunt with it next season. Until then I'll kill me a Block target.

445 supermag

How do you like the sig?
The sig scope and range finder is an amazing combo. I wasnt going to get it but others highly recommended on another site I go to and took the plunge and am so glad I did. Once set up properly and all number put into your Ballistic app and you pair it all together its amazing. All I do it range anything it sends it to my scope and the illuminated dot changes to POI. Its just that awesome. I have only gone out to 64 yards so far in my back yard. I am NOT a techy guy at all and that was the one thing that made me nervous but I was able to tinker and get it down. Love it

iclick

I shoot a Barnett Revenant 415 with Executioner Bolts tipped with Spitfire Double cross broadheads.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.