Crossbow Shooters - What are you shooting?

I just picked up an Excalibur Axiom for a decent price and hope to hunt with it next season. Until then I'll kill me a Block target.

How do you like the sig?
The sig scope and range finder is an amazing combo. I wasnt going to get it but others highly recommended on another site I go to and took the plunge and am so glad I did. Once set up properly and all number put into your Ballistic app and you pair it all together its amazing. All I do it range anything it sends it to my scope and the illuminated dot changes to POI. Its just that awesome. I have only gone out to 64 yards so far in my back yard. I am NOT a techy guy at all and that was the one thing that made me nervous but I was able to tinker and get it down. Love it

I shoot a Barnett Revenant 415 with Executioner Bolts tipped with Spitfire Double cross broadheads.

Used to shoot Tenpoint but switched to an Excalibur about 8yrs ago and never looked back. Had the Tenpoint fall off my atv and broke an axel took forever to get repaired and would have missed the rest the season. Bought an Excalibur Matrix, actually forgot it on my bed cover once and lost it on a gravel road doing 40. Realized what had happened and went back to get it, checked it over and test fired, scope was still on. I'll be a customer for life, after that. Now I own a 420TD

Used to shoot Tenpoint but switched to an Excalibur about 8yrs ago and never looked back. Had the Tenpoint fall off my atv and broke an axel took forever to get repaired and would have missed the rest the season. Bought an Excalibur Matrix, actually forgot it on my bed cover once and lost it on a gravel road doing 40. Realized what had happened and went back to get it, checked it over and test fired, scope was still on. I'll be a customer for life, after that. Now I own a 420TD
Yup, that's why I will always have an Excalibur bow in my arsenal. Mega 405 here and love it. I just have a thing for crossbows I guess. Scorpyd slp 165 and my new 10 pt. Vapor rs470.

Love them all

Any crossbow shooters out there? What are you shooting?
A PSE coalition that a friend of mine won in a raffle was given to my wife this winter we have had an RDX 400 from Tenpoint on order since last year have not heard anything yet
8454FE65-A6D7-4464-8DD7-5253FDD3856E.jpeg

Last edited: