CRAIG BODDINGTON ON 6.5 SST

:D:D I'd like to meet a lot of you commoners. Some good guys on this forum!
If it weren't for all the support Ive gotten from members, there would be no magazine article, so thanks to all of YOU!

Your welcome Rich and congrats, nice to see you get some recognition for all your hard work, looking forward to my 6.5 SS build in the near future.
Cheers
Don
WF

Rich's sst cartridges have 2 qualities that make them desirable to me. 1, they deliver something different and useful not readily available already. 2, you have components available to assemble ammunition with without a bunch of extra work. On top of that is a guy that makes himself available to his customer base.

Good work Rich!
I sure like my 6.5 SS. On its second year and its racking up some good numbers of kills. My boy has several deer and a nice bull. I have a kill over 1k with it and on steel out to 1700!

Good work Rich!
I sure like my 6.5 SS. On its second year and its racking up some good numbers of kills. My boy has several deer and a nice bull. I have a kill over 1k with it and on steel out to 1700!
So glad to hear that. What was your 1000 yard kill?

Congratulations on the recognition and article!

I had a Rem, mod 7 in 300rsaum and sold it to a friend who wants to sell it.
I was thinking of buying it and converting it to a 6.5/300rsaum. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Congratulations on the recognition and article!

I had a Rem, mod 7 in 300rsaum and sold it to a friend who wants to sell it.
I was thinking of buying it and converting it to a 6.5/300rsaum. Any thoughts or suggestions.
It would be a 6.5 saum or GAP. There is ADG brass available for the 6.5

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.