Coyote gun scope?

I have Swarovski scopes on all my rifles. My calling rifle has a Z3 3.5-10x42 that is amazing in low light. Light weight, crazy good glass and plenty of power for 450 yards.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1325281052

I have this Bushnell legend ultra HD on my savage long range 6.5 CM and I really do like it.
4.5x14x44
It has dots to elevate that are exactly 3.5" apart at 100 yards.
The cross hair keeps me on within 200 yards and the first dot is perfect at 300.

For what it is, it's perfect for me on Bobcats and coyotes.

I like the dots much better than than the circles on the Nikon BDC's.

I wish it had illuminated reticle.

I think they are discontinued, but I got mine off line for under $200.

Actually took this girl last night with it.

upload_2020-1-12_14-17-55.jpeg

Thanks for all the input guys.

I'm currently using a NXS 3.5-15x50 on 6.5CM. I need to buy two more scope for 223s. I have a Leupold Mark Ar 3-9 on another gun. I have had VX-R Patrol scopes and would like at least that quality of clarity.

Would a jump to a VX-5hd be a big enough difference to justify to price over a Patrol?

Another scope that interests me is the Bushnell LRTS. Any comparison on that scope vs NXS or VX5 would be appreciated.

I think the jump to VX5HD is worth it. VXR's are being discontinued this year though, so there may be some deals to be had.

LRTS is a noticeably heavier scope - optically they are all in the same ballpark (to my eye VX5HD leads the way). My advice is pick the features (reticle) you want.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.