Cowboy logic

That sounds more like an addiction. I regulate my firearm quantity and accessories by the size of the safe.
Sounds like your safe is getting cramped; sell it to me and get a larger one so that your current stash (a) won't get claustrophobic and (b) can welcome some new friends and relatives!

Told my wife that I had to buy another scope because it was on sale. She wanted to know why just because it was on sale ? Nope because I had to buy an action that was on sale (found a new Remington 700sa for $355.00 ) because I bought the action I had to buy the scope. Now I have no room in the safe so I have to buy another safe. Now I have lots of room for more guns. So I can build more! I think it's good logic don't you? She's not too convinced but she'll come around
Once, one of my daughters showed me a new dress she had purchased with MY money. Her argument was it was ON SALE and she had actually saved me money. I sarcastically asked why didn't she get 2 and save me twice as much???

That was a mistake....

Told my wife that I had to buy another scope because it was on sale. She wanted to know why just because it was on sale ? Nope because I had to buy an action that was on sale (found a new Remington 700sa for $355.00 ) because I bought the action I had to buy the scope. Now I have no room in the safe so I have to buy another safe. Now I have lots of room for more guns. So I can build more! I think it's good logic don't you? She's not too convinced but she'll come around
I mused as I read this. I recently received a cartoon where a man dusts, cleans, washes dishes, vacuums, etc. Soon his wife asks, "What caliber?"

I got a "free" Proof 7mm 24" 1:8.4" CF barrel in a trade.
Only cost me about $9k to install it....

New Defiance AnTi X SA mag bf
New Manners PRS2
New TBAC Dominus .308 w. CB
New Bix N Andy Tac Sport Pro
New Hawkins M5 DBM w. Accurate WSM mags
New ARC M10 36mm rings
New ZCO 420 MPCT2

Built it into a 7SS
250 new pieces of ADG brass
New dies
1500pcs Berger 184 F Open Hyb

I like the rifle so much, I picked up a Manners LRH for it to shave a pound off for hunting. So now I have two stocks for it.

It all started with a "Free" barrel.

Guess what.....

I have another "Free" Bartlein 22" 6.5mm 1:7.5" #13 CF barrel sitting in my reloading room now....
If you want to get rid of that FREE Bartlein barrel, let me know.

Take a picture of the shoes and cloths in her closet,
then send it to her via text the next time the issue comes up.

I totally love and can identify with your logic!! It sounds very very sound to me!!

Time to "play" the shoe card!!!! Ohhh and purse and...and...and...

My collection of guns, Bows, fishing poles, reloading stuff, and all thing hunting and fishing has overwhelmed our spare bedroom to the point that my wife has decided we need to build a garage with a war room add on to get all of my goodies out of the house. Concrete is done and we are moving forward with the build, all of this sounds like perfect logic to me. Cheers Jason

I have a bunch of .44 mag brass, couple thousand primers, several pounds of H110 and the dies all set up ready to go back into my Dillon 550. But I keep looking at my .454 and talking myself out of it. What I really need to do is sell the stuff and apply it toward the .357 I want. Makes sense to me.