Cost per round to reload.

Lrdchaos

Looking into a new rifle, this rilfle will be used for a lot of shooting. Deciding what caliber to get. What does it cost to reload the following rounds.

6.5 creedmoor

7mm rem

300 winmag

Thanks

:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):)
Hey Riley, how ya doin?

Hi Rick, ive been better, lol, i had pneumonia for a week and a half, than my school caught fire so i am in a different building, and i just caught a cold the past couple of days. But the weather is warming up so im excited and getting ready to start doing some shooting.

Hi Rick, ive been better, lol, i had pneumonia for a week and a half, than my school caught fire so i am in a different building, and i just caught a cold the past couple of days. But the weather is warming up so im excited and getting ready to start doing some shooting.

Sorry to hear your I'll..I knew about your school, at least school will be out in a couple of months and the weather is getting better. Time to shoot:)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.