Cost of new Rem Arms 700's

The new 700 sps seem to be around $575-600

They also show they will be producing the 783 still...looks to be in the $375-400 range. I hope the qc of the 783 comes up drastically-- I know of more than a few that were junk in my eyes, but I know some people had good ones too. It was too hit or miss on the qc to take a gamble though
Do you happen to have any links to the new Remington rifles ?

Didn't take much to find the new rifles online. Yep, looks like 600-700.00 depending on the cartridge. Looks like the varmint version of the SPS is closer to and just over 800.00.

I advise people if they are uneasy about buying a new Remington there are millions of gently used 700s on market waiting for a new home. At least there were.

I bought a slightly used Remington 700 BDL .30-06 made in 1970. What a very clean rifle with barely a ding, dent or scratch showing. I replaced that rifle with Browning X-Bolt composite in the same caliber. Why? Don't ask.

Those vintage Remington's are as solid as the Rock of Gibraltar. That rifle and a few other guns are on the list of firearms I stupidly traded or sold.

Even in today's prices a vintage Remington should ease anyone's mind about buying a current production Remington.

Has anyone held one? Cycled actions? Trigger? Tupperware stocks?

I did notice the new SPS 30-06 has 24" barrel which from my perspective, about time.

I was on GB earlier and found at least a dozen 700 BDL and ADL in various calibers and at what I think are reasonable BIN prices.

Granted the prices are higher than pre-panic but they're out there.