Remington Arms selling?!?!?

I heard about it a while back.

Their prices have skyrocketed in the past two years.
Sendero prices at buds and a couple of other online sales places are nearly $1000.
12ga 11-87 turkey shotgun right at $900.
Their nice rimfires are $200 more than a CZ.
Personnaly i will only buy used from now on ,gunsmiths will get more business w/customs w/prices like that.
Big investment companies buying remington isn't anything new i don't think.I think they have been sold a couple of times.-Mike

I'm not sure of the truth of it but i read some where that bushmaster bought remington and that BFI (the trash company) owns both of them now.

rumors.rumors, wanna hear another rumor??? Somebody said it was a group of laywers (i know a cussword) bought them out. I need to go wash my mouth out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

God ---no ---- not a bunch of stinking lawyers .That makes me sick ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
When they bought out winchester i knew it was only a matter of time.-They did a recall on thousands and thousands of winchesters then went out of business and kept ALL the guns for themselves -----> stinking lawyers!
That's what a guy's friends cousin said anyway--stinking lawyers!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I beleive it would be a safe bet to say you don't like stinking lawyers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Meeeee neeaather
RH

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.