Comtrol round feed in 2023?

I don't have much experience with guide guns, but I've owned a ruger Hawkeye long range target that had CRF, chambered in 6.5CM And that thing seemed very finicky with how it loaded from the magazine. I sold it soon after buying for a precision. That was my only experience with CRF, and I had hoped it was better.

I think most don't have negative to say because how many have been knocked down or rolled over while running an action.

CF is a rare use case, but I prefer it in hunting rifles. Win 70, Zermatt, Hawkeye, etc

It is a thing like open ejection ports and 2 piece bases. Do you need them? Well maybe, if it gets to stuffing rounds back in through the top!

I thought I posted something, but can't see it. Gentry makes 3-position safety for your REM 700. That's all I know about it. I am not a Remington man
It turned up in the 100 yard bone to pic thread.
Defiance makes a CRF option Deviant. Just sayin'. They are SMOOTH!
Believe this is now "made" as in past tense unfortunately. The dropped the seven clone as well.
CF is a rare use case, but I prefer it in hunting rifles.

It is a thing like open ejection ports and 2 piece bases. Do you need them? Well maybe, if it gets to stuffing rounds back in through the top!

Those features are probably all trivial, but forums like this exist almost exclusively to discuss the trivial. Guess the real world application can show its need in rare instances, but not so rare they don't need considering.

Open port is nice, a clean bridge is preferred and the ability to rock a 700 footprint stock would be nice. 700 footprint certainly makes bottom metal choices better as well.

That's potentially another option the 60 and 70 degree 3 lug actions are all kinda controlled feed, maybe sorta push feed occupying sorta mid ground.