2023 loaded Colorado Z71

Iron Worker

Does anyone have experience with this Truck? I have a Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO with high mileage, which runs like a top, but I'm considering trading it in. Chevy offered a $23,000 trade-in value. The 2023 Colorado Z71 Loaded is $52,000

I like the Desert Boss edition. But I have no experience with them personally. And your trade in quote sounds good. But then the Toys do seem to hold their value. Just curious how many miles do you consider high mileage ?

That's not high mileage for a Toyota. You just got it broke in. When I was a mechanic at Toyota I saw numerous vehicles come in with over 250,000 miles. Keep up on your services & regular maintenance. You will be surprised how many miles you can get. If it doesn't rust out on you first.
I like what your saying, best part of my Toyota is it's paid off.

And I was going to mention that earlier. But decided to delete it. I don't know your circumstances financially. And how much you drive. Some people just like having new things also. But if it was me. I would keep my Toy till it started nickle & dime n me. Save the money on the payments you would make. And you will be able to possibly pay cash for your next truck. If you stick to it & not spend the money elsewhere. But things happen. And you may need to use it for a emergency. But if you had the payments. Would you be able to skip one ? Just something to think about.

My buddy has a Toyota with 380,000 on it!
It's been retired from road use for probably 10 years because the frame was so badly rusted. Occasionally we'll throw a battery in it and take it for a spin around the property.
135,000 ain't nothing for most newer trucks. I agree with M1 and until it starts nickel and diming I would drive it and enjoy a extra $500 a month in my pocket!

Investing that money may be a better idea yet. I would suggest Precious metals or possibly your 401. But there are no guarantees with that either. If this was 3 years ago. And we knew what we know now. I would have taken a loan out just to buy $52,000.00 in LR, LRM primers. I could probably retire now. lol

280K on both my 05 Honda CRV and 99 F250.
205K on my 06 Chevy 2500.
180K on my Wifes 06 Volvo.

I quit fixing my old 97 Jetta when I hit 500K. Paid $700 for it with 300K on it, when I was commuting 80 miles one way to work for awhile. I miss that car, it got 10 mpg better than my Honda.

Recent Posts