• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Colorado (and Nearby) Reloading Swap (and Ammo)

gwwestfall, that would be great, our little gun shop hasn't been able to get anything

Wrenches, that would be good, never tried them before but am willing to give it a go

Here are the heavy .224 bullets i have to trade
150 - 69gr SMK
100 - 70gr Berger VLD
100 - 75gr Berger VLD
100 - 75gr A Max

gwwestfall, that would be great, our little gun shop hasn't been able to get anything

Wrenches, that would be good, never tried them before but am willing to give it a go

Here are the heavy .224 bullets i have to trade
150 - 69gr SMK
100 - 70gr Berger VLD
100 - 75gr Berger VLD
100 - 75gr A Max
COhntr

I don't have any need for those heavy .224 bullets, but I would be willing to make you a good deal on them. All the wife and I shoot at prairie dogs are 40 grain Blitz Kings and V-max's out of our 223 bolt guns. I used to shoot the 55 grainers out of my 22-250 and 220 Swift but those are only for back up now.

Sounds good, just let me know what you come up with. Both my 223's and my 22-250 are fast twist barrels and like the heavier bullets but none of them like the real heavy ones. Thanks

I thought this was going to possibly be a very useful thread for locally finding and trading or even purchasing reloading items. While I will choose to respect the opinions of the previous few comments, if this is where this thread is going I don't envision a lot of fellow reloaders sticking with it. In my "opinion" you can't respect or ask other people to respect our 2nd Amendment if you then disregard their 1st Amendment rights. And none of this has anything to do with this specific thread.

In keeping with the original spirit of this thread, trading stuff in the Colorado area, I am linking a post that I just made in the "overall classifieds"

I didn't want to have 2 separate posts open for the same items.

Here is some more stuff I have. I need either CCI 200's, BR2's or federal 210's. Could also use magnum rifle primers but I don't need those as badly.
The 209 primers were a take all or nothing deal I got. No idea if they are good or not. You can take them and if they work for you pay me what they are worth to you. I'll trade any 2 one pound jugs of powder for 1000 primers. Also have some Berger 156's if somebody needs them.
2DE184D3-4D86-4327-8090-38E4252FD14C.jpeg
I also have a pile of cci muzzleloader 209's, if somebody can use them shoot me a pm. I also have small pistol primers to trade for large rifle primers.

72EB955B-B1BE-4996-8895-3A7690401F18.jpeg

Fellow shooters,

I know this is a long shot "pun intended" but you never know..... I have H1000 and Varget and want H4350 and VV n560

I live in Central Colorado and obviously this would be a FTF transaction. I am willing to meet in Grand Junction or Denver depending on which location works better for you. My "cost" is what I paid for it with hazmat etc. $256 +20 for the shipping - your cost is $276 for each keg. However, I DO NOT want your money- "first time you ever heard that probably"

- I want to TRADE my powders (H1000 & Varget) for 16 lbs of H4350 or 16 lbs of VV n560 or 8 lbs of each ( please same lot # no mixing 1 pounders to equal 8 of a given powder yes there is a huge trust here)

lastly, to keep everyone honest I will require we both provide character references. Hate to bring that up but "it is what it is"

If someone has a better suggestion how this trade should be conducted please publicly mention it. Just trying to make things work for two shooters wanting/needing different powders.

Thanks for your time,

UPDATE I have a trade set up for the H1000 with badthirtyone in Denver.

I DO STILL HAVE THE VARGET

(7lbs) basically 150 rounds of powder have been poured out of it (40.6 grains each load)

Last edited: