• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Colorado Reloading Swap

I have to trade:
630 Winchester Small Rifle
(83) NEW 6.5mm Nosler E-Tip 120gr
(86) NEW 6.5mm Speer Hot Core 140gr
Bushnell 3-12 LRTS

I would like to find:
6.5mm Hammer 85gr or 124gr hunters
6.5mm Berger VLD hunting or other 140gr
Staball 6.5
IMR4166
6.5mm Scirocco 130gr
SWFA 6X
Other cool stuff.

I have an unopened 8 lb jug of RETUMBO that I have been hoarding for my .338 Lapua but find myself needing H4350 more than the Retumbo. I am willing to trade straight across for an unopened 8 lb jug of H4350 in southern Colorado. I live in Pueblo

I have an unopened 8 lb jug of RETUMBO that I have been hoarding for my .338 Lapua but find myself needing H4350 more than the Retumbo. I am willing to trade straight across for an unopened 8 lb jug of H4350 in southern Colorado. I live in Pueblo
I have someone in mind. I messaged them and will get back to you if you don't mind

Omega, I'll trade H4350 for your Retumbo. I'll PM you

I have 12 factory Hornady "Custom" .375 Ruger 270gr SP-RP (#3231) loads up in the Eagle/Gypsum, Colorado area just off I-70. These are Hornady factory loads and NOT handloads. I sold my rifle on LRH last week and no longer need them.

$50.00
SOLD and no longer available.

Hey I'm looking for a jug of 4451 for cash$$$ in the Colorado springs area but willing to drive a few.

Can't believe it has been almost a year since we had our last thread on swapping reloading parts in and around Colorado. Anyway, I wanted to re-engage to see if anyone near Colorado Springs has H1000 or RL 23 they would like to trade for primers. I have the primers pictured for trade. Will use current price listings from Bass Pro or Midway as a guide to ensure nobody gets price gouged.
You still have the #41