Cleaning lube from brass??

I cut up my Washed old cotton socks into 6 inch long pieces,white works best, then I use WD-40 and lightly spray one side turn it over then spray the other side , then since the sock piece is doubled I crunch it up and that spreads out the WD-40 liquid in the sock cloth . A 3.5 to 4.5 second spray is all it takes ,then I wipe my resized brass by turning it back n forth in the cotton sock piece,when wiped off I put the cases back into their loading blocks , if you over sprayed your cotton sock piece,use a dry un-sprayed cotton piece and wipe them down again , then not in use I put the WD-40 treated cotton piece in a sealed zip-lock bag , I never tumble clean my Full sized brass,I hand clean them, I've never had a mis-fire from wiping down my brass . Here's a tip for cleaning mildly corroded brass before you tumble it,Wipe it down with above WD-40 but make sure it's 3 to 4 times wetter, then let them sit 3 to 8 hours ,if necks are light green or darker use a Q-tip soaking inWD-40 and rotate inside of neck and let sit ,then I come back with Very very fine steel wool,and hand Polish the spots that are corroded, then their ready to tumble,usually 2to 3 hours , sometimes the corrosion is to deep and I save the brass to sell , never throw it away . When my brass is clean (tumbled) I wipe down my hands with my WD-40 , that takes the salt off my fingers so it can't corrode my brass , when I Anneal all my brass ,date it and comtimes separate the head stamps ,Cheers

I use the Wax lube. After De Prime and sizing , I spray the cases with Gun Scrubber or Carb Cleaner and wipe them with paper Towles, then throw them into the Vibration case cleaner for 8 to10 hours. Usually at night about 8 or 9 pm, then pull them out about 7am the next morning . They look really great . THEN, all the work begins!!!!

I wipe off the Lee lube with terry cloth which is easily done. If Im working a lot of brass I may wash it again. I don't want lubed brass in my chamber increasing bolt thrust.

I always trim and chamfer after I resize (imperial sizing wax) and expand necks (powdered neck lube) with a mandrel die. I worry the brass shavings will stick to the lube. I know if I wet tumble with SS pins they will beat up my fresh neck chamfer so I'll run them through my ultrasonic cleaner with Hornady brass cleaner. Then rinse and dry in the jerky machine.
My Thoughts and Method Exactly.

I used to use a brush cleaner liquid. Stir the stuff around, drain it back in the the container, then let it dry and tumble / polish. Cleans all the oils off. now I use a ultrasonic cleaner and Hornady's one shot. I with the ultrasonic I can do it all in the house.