Christensen arms actions opinions

Every one I have dealt with had dual ejectors, Im not a fan of those, so they are a non starter for me.

Bergara is better and cheaper from what I have seen and worked with. The action might not be so bad for a build but I had seen issues with Some of the factory ones I helped work with. Feeding or chamber issues. There are better choices like Bergara, Tikka, and some one off customs in my opinion.

When going custom, spend some time researching what actions will end up being your pride and joy. This will start with how true they are from the manufacturer as some customs are NOT custom at all.

We all have our favorites for different reasons. When you buy from Men with decades of integrity, much engineering goes into design and Quality control before they leave the factory...I can not stress this enough.

Borden and Bat are on the top of my list, worth spending a little more money on these actions, and with their reputation, the value will remain high for the rest of your life.

The very heart of the action is the firing control system, and you rarely ever hear anyone speak of this issue which lance Barely touched on.

A lot of people I speak with are either all in or all out. When it comes to this company at least. It's hard to say when you have one that shoots lights out you kinda have to be happy with it I guess

The two I have seem to be pretty decent, I've never had any issues finding loads that work for them. One is their MPR folding chassis rifle in 308 with a 16" barrel, nice little timber rifle. Other is a 338LM, carbon classic from '12 or '13, at the time the place I got it from had said they'd just switched to making their own actions? I'm only just now starting two of my own builds, prior to this year I've always been satisfied with a nice factory rig.