Christensen arms actions opinions

Far as I'm concerned if it shoots well and you do your part then why not use them . I myself have shot a few but owned one. If I find a good deal on one then yes I'll buy if if no that's ok to . Feel the same way about otjwrs

I understand probably not choosing one to start a custom build with, considering better options that may be available. But, if a man already had a complete rifle and chose to use the action some time later for a re-barrel type project, would the Christensen action be a decent starting point? I have a 6.5CM Ridgeline with a single ejector short action that I might consider this for in the future.

We have used and built MANY rifles off the Christensen receivers.

For the features, the price point is really hard to walk away from. TT trigger, full bdl bottom metal assembly - side bolt release, M16 extractor, fluted/nitride bolt with stainless receiver.

They don't have the "feel" of a defiance/impact/lone peak, but for half the price, these are a contender for guys looking to stay on a budget.

We have used and built MANY rifles off the Christensen receivers.

For the features, the price point is really hard to walk away from. TT trigger, full bdl bottom metal assembly - side bolt release, M16 extractor, fluted/nitride bolt with stainless receiver.

They don't have the "feel" of a defiance/impact/lone peak, but for half the price, these are a contender for guys looking to stay on a budget.

I'm considering re barreling my 300 wm to a 300 prc just cause it's been tickling me recently