CCP Baloon over the US

Not a fighter jet, but maybe transporting investigators/equipment into the downed "object".

Attachments

• 20230210_141754.jpg
    20230210_141754.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
I try to read as much "news" as I can stomach from BOTH sides to try to minimize the effects.
Some of it would be half entertaining if it wasn't so serious!
LA County wants to ban .50 caliber handguns, but only in the unincorporated parts of the county???
WHAAAT???
Because, you know, many many crimes are committed with desert eagles and smith Wesson 500s. 🤣

that's almost Canadian level stupidity (almost)…up here the 460 weatherby is now
Illegal. Not joking. Too powerful. But, with no restricted licence or even American style tax stamps, no need to go through some ffl, this Canuck bought a 14 inch barreled pump 12 gauge online and had it shipped via Canada Post no problems no waits no questions. It has a bat style stock, no buttstock. It easily fits in a large backpack. And it's fine.

I wonder if anyone's ever created a graph to compare the amount of crimes committed with sawed off shotguns to the amount committed with weatherby mark V safari rifles?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤦🏻

Not a fighter jet, but maybe transporting investigators/equipment into the downed "object".
I have held back but my uncle I was named after , my grandmother's brother was shot down by japs while flying the hump from India to Burma before WWII . The japs were animating the Chinese. We were supplying/helping the Chinese . Fast forward after WWII , Korean War. Chinese supplying and fighting beside North Korean's. Killing American's. Huh ? WWII. German's rolling over Russians. We and Great Britain Russia's ally. We supplied Russians with P39 Aero Cobra's, etc.. mistake. Should of let German's finish the job. General MacAurthor and Patten were correct. Russians turned on us mid 50's. The Germans and Japanese remained allies. Why ? Because we whipped their ***.

Umm, they cranked up the radar to see this stuff better. China and our many many adversaries are reading every social media site just to see what the reaction is in the US, I bet.

"Northern Command has adjusted the parameters of their radar capabilities in a way that they can see more than they could before," this official said.

They explained that the suspected Chinese spy balloon triggered a new state of vigilance for the U.S. military.

"That's not to say they were blissfully ignorant before," the official said, "but there are lots of things floating around and now we are more finely attuned to it."

The senior U.S. official echoed that, explaining how in light of the Chinese vessel, the system itself is now picking up objects that are being interrogated further."

A small inflated, cylindrical shaped object with limited directional capabilities covered with radar-absorbing material (RAM) instead of "GOODYEAR" label. Best to blast it into pieces over water to avoid needless discussions concerning origin & purpose.

Breaking news:
Pentagon officials caught off guard, could not hit the balloon flying at 60,000 feet as they were not equipped with the correct long range munitions. Although offers from locals to loan their rifles to the military, the government officials declined due to the risk of the 6.5 Creedmore ammunition is highly capable of landing on the moon causing an interstellar incident, possibly endangering "Moontion" populations in school there. Canadian PM Justin Trudeau declined to comment except he "was waiting to see what Joe would do" which of course is nothing, again.
Pentagon had no further comment.
Laugh.gif