CCP Baloon over the US

Very little info being shared. They did evacuate surrounding areas until they blew it up for some reason and then the next day everyone was able to get back home. I heard reports of dead fish on a local stream that I've trout fished many times.
Very scary stuff especially if you look up the pictures of them blowing up the rail cars. Looks like a atomic bomb mushroom cloud!
Seems that they like to keep everyone in the dark about this stuff.

Only about 15 minutes from my house!
Arresting journalist asking questions tends to do that. lol I saw a article that stated all was safe for citizens. But yet the National Guard were suited up in MOPP gear & decontaminating each other. I think it was Breibart or NY Post. Foxes & chickens were dying. I guess if the jab didn't get you they'll find another way. Now comes the UFOs as I referred to in post 165. Funny how they seem to keep proving me right. Or half right anyhow.
Keep us informed please. I imagine you'll be the best source of factual info since you're so close.

Last edited:
Ok head of Norad was tracking another balloon ... or was he?

BB14BF99-E3B1-4914-90C7-9DAD70D8929D.jpeg

Keep us informed please. I imagine you'll be the best source of factual info since you're so close.
Not much of a update but…. Railroad was to have a Q&A with community members last evening but decided not to show. They cited that there was security concerns. BS. They have no answer's. Yet they are sending lawyers into the community trying to get people to take a settlement so they can't get in on the class action lawsuit. I was told they were offering $1000 + motel and food expenses for 1 day and night.
Local streams are filled with dead fish and you know where the wildlife drinks.
This is a terrible disaster and from what I am seeing will take a decade to recover from since all the chemicals are in the soil and water.
And on top of all this I heard the transportation secretary on tv saying that it was Trumps fault. 🤬🤬🤬

Not much of a update but…. Railroad was to have a Q&A with community members last evening but decided not to show. They cited that there was security concerns. BS. They have no answer's. Yet they are sending lawyers into the community trying to get people to take a settlement so they can't get in on the class action lawsuit. I was told they were offering $1000 + motel and food expenses for 1 day and night.
Local streams are filled with dead fish and you know where the wildlife drinks.
This is a terrible disaster and from what I am seeing will take a decade to recover from since all the chemicals are in the soil and water.
And on top of all this I heard the transportation secretary on tv saying that it was Trumps fault. 🤬🤬🤬
I have wondered what their fine will be & will they have to dig up all the surrounding ground & back fill ? I know of a few people on construction jobs that got hammered this way for unfortunate fuel spills. Should be interesting.

So what a farce at all levels of government. They are REQUIRED to have in place energency action response plans for THIS VERY SCENARIO. The EPA Chemical Response, LEPC, SERC, DOT PHMSA.

DOT PHMSA Mission Statement

PHMSA's mission is to protect people and the environment by advancing the safe transportation of energy and other hazardous materials that are essential to our daily lives. To do this, the agency establishes national policy, sets and enforces standards, educates, and conducts research to prevent incidents. We also prepare the public and first responders to reduce consequences if an incident does occur.

Based upon what I see, there will be a need for significant soil removal to insure the contamination is not further released into air, groundwater and surface water from the spill response reclamation activities. As you remove excavate soil, chemicals trapped or bound in soil can be further released from excavation actions and or from precipitation. The faster you address this the less likelihood of additional environmental damage. This will require extensive protective zones for the people of East Palestine. The amount of soil removal will be incredible and prob require secure landfill.

If Norfolk does not respond fast enough, EPA has the complete authority to respond with spill response contractors to initiate cleanup which has not started. I cannot conceive WHY!

Furthermore, this area will REQUIRE extensive groundwater testing to validate safety of the groundwater. Geezus, we require extensive groundwater testing and reclamation for a gas station. I would expect a long term groundwater testing program for this area.

I spent 40+ years in the Environmental field and my opinion of the lack of immediate spill response and cleanup is unconscionable.