CCP Baloon over the US

Bob Wright

Breaking news:
Pentagon officials caught off guard, could not hit the balloon flying at 60,000 feet as they were not equipped with the correct long range munitions. Although offers from locals to loan their rifles to the military, the government officials declined due to the risk of the 6.5 Creedmore ammunition is highly capable of landing on the moon causing an interstellar incident, possibly endangering "Moontion" populations in school there. Canadian PM Justin Trudeau declined to comment except he "was waiting to see what Joe would do" which of course is nothing, again.
Pentagon had no further comment.

I was doing some ballistic calculating and figured a 6.5x460 Weatherby with 156gr Bergers might just do it.
Im fixin to load up some 124 HH in the big 30, that might reach it... Hard to believe they've become so brazen, I don't think they would have launched that balloon if the OTHER party was in the WH!!!

Im fixin to load up some 124 HH in the big 30, that might reach it... Hard to believe they've become so brazen, I don't think they would have launched that balloon if the OTHER party was in the WH!!!
I can remember my Grandfather's and Dad back in the 70's upset at the Chinese junk. Many many times they would say if we dont stop this they will be running this country. Brazen with a balloon? This is no different than our Government testing how well they have indoctrinated us with the Covid Lies. I dont see any protests, boycotts, anything with all the proven control and ownership of this country from finances to it's population. Nothing brazen here to me. You all should know where he was from and who said..."to win a hundred victories in a hundred battles is not skill. To win without fighting is skill."

It's just a Valentine's Day balloon!
3ABB7169-D674-4556-BE3B-003E3560815D.jpeg

I can remember my Grandfather's and Dad back in the 70's upset at the Chinese junk. Many many times they would say if we dont stop this they will be running this country. Brazen with a balloon? This is no different than our Government testing how well they have indoctrinated us with the Covid Lies. I dont see any protests, boycotts, anything with all the proven control and ownership of this country from finances to it's population. Nothing brazen here to me. You all should know where he was from and who said..."to win a hundred victories in a hundred battles is not skill. To win without fighting is skill."
We've all read Sun Tzu, and you're 100% correct, here is another quote "Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder."

Seriously, it becomes a story when over Montana? The Governor of Montana was never notified until it was hundreds of miles into MT. The flight path across Alaska and Canada over highly populated caribou migration must be reason it wasn't shot down? Wide open spaces in winter low risk to environment? More concerning is if was detected or not?

If we sent a balloon over China, it would be shot down LONG BEFORE it entered over their land LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE!

The balloon went over central Alaska. Did we NOT know it was over the US? (BTW Alaska is still part of the US. ) We had PLENTY of time to shoot it down over 2,000 miles of absolutely nothing! Well maybe a caribou or two.

Why didn't CANADA shoot it down? Is this telling us how poor our detection capability is? Heck, NORAD does a better job tracking Santa's sleigh!

This is no doubt a psychological probe to provide military insight on our country's leadership's.

I am truly concerned over what's next.