Somebody hit me over the head.

grit

My oldest is a very pretty, petite, fourteen. She's on a school bus headed to LA with her singing group for a three day show. To add to my anxiety, it's a whiteout and the roads are treacherous. I'm fighting my desire to get in truck and follow.

Lord, look after my angel!!

Relax. you have alot of first time out things headed your way,trust in the lord. an 14 yrs of you doing your job,anthe love you gave. SLOANgun)

My kid buses all over MT, wrestling, and getting dumped on his head, Know the feeling, it is winter sport.

Welcome to the world of Daughters. Has your hair fallen out yet? or turned grey?
Try having two daughters that are just like yours, when I would go shopping with them you can see the looks from other ladies..Some old fart with two young babes.

Did you go buy some tampons for them yet? Get ready it get worse.

Just remember there saved. you did the best you can as a father.

Hey Grit..the wind is blowing so bad the siding came off my neighbors house. and he went to Florida for the winter. Our fire place has a tornado in the box and the wind is being sucked out like a vaccume. We just missed a Tornado too!
Your girl is safe go and rest, it will be ok just hold her close when she comes home.
Thats what Fathers do.

I haven't bought tampons. My wife and kids give me a hard time because I refuse to go in any store that doesn't carry guns or tools. I rarely shop. I once took a list to Wal mart. I found an employee and handed her my list. She was a bit surprised, but collected my items in no time.

She's having a great time. I'm not really a worrier. But....

My hair is certainly greying and thinning.

KC, sounds like some ugly weather up there. Hard to enjoy the comfort of a fireplace under those conditions.

My wife and kids give me a hard time because I refuse to go in any store that doesn't carry guns or tools. I rarely shop. I once took a list to Wal mart. I found an employee and handed her my list. She was a bit surprised, but collected my items in no time.

That's funny!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.