Canada Goose

Have an older resolute parka, coyote fur and all lol, it's great, almost too warm if doing major activities. Expensive yes, but made very well, no regrets

I am just looking for the warmest and lightest parka I can get, sticker shock is temporary. Actualy my ECWCS Gen3 Level7 is not bad, except for the weight. 70 yo buddy ia sensitive to load.

When I was stationed at Cape Lisburne in 73-74, all we had were the military issue parkas with a snorkel hood that weighed 10 pounds it seems like.

The civilians working for White Alice all wore Canada Goose parkas, they were probably half the weight of ours

I am just looking for the warmest and lightest parka I can get, sticker shock is temporary. Actualy my ECWCS Gen3 Level7 is not bad, except for the weight. 70 yo buddy ia sensitive to load.

When I was stationed at Cape Lisburne in 73-74, all we had were the military issue parkas with a snorkel hood that weighed 10 pounds it seems like.

The civilians working for White Alice all wore Canada Goose parkas, they were probably half the weight of ours
They do sell different weight parkas if you would, basically broken down by temperature ranges, so use that and seriously don't over do it if doing activities, they hold heat extremely well so unless standing in bitter cold doing nothing take that into mind. Wore my resolute on a Mt top in Vermont, -19°, I was warm as toast doing nothing except waiting for beer on a line at Hills Farmstead lmao