Can you really improve perfection? (pics)

It was an honest question I hope it didn't come thru as a snide remark. The gun is a wicked piece for sure and I would say the nicest AR hunting rifle I've ever seen. All of the components are top notch and well thought out I think I have also seen it over on the Hide as well?
The Big Horn Sheep is awesome and proves that it isn't just a safe queen and it is out in the field taking care of business! I am a fan for sure. I really like the choice of caliber as well.
I was asking because I am putting together a .300RUM with an ADI and bubble level on a NF optic that I am excited to get to the range and put into action. Just been busy with work and had a minor outpatient procedure that isn't 100% yet.
Sorry for the long post.

Very nice rifle!! It is cool to see that an AR style rifle was used to take a Sheep!
Might want to send pics to some worthless folks in DC that don't know you can actually hunt with them, but then again it would be a waste of time.
Thanks for sharing

Very nice rifle!! It is cool to see that an AR style rifle was used to take a Sheep!
Might want to send pics to some worthless folks in DC that don't know you can actually hunt with them, but then again it would be a waste of time.
Thanks for sharing

Plus 1 on all counts!

Great rilfe and great sheep!

Maybe I'm weird, but a 16.5lb gasser isn't my idea of 'perfection' in a hunting rifle.... But great looking rig anyways. And nice ram!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.