Can You Get Flagged for Buying Too Much Ammo?

Can You Get Flagged for Buying Too Much Ammo?
Who would FLAG you?????
Conspiracy theory!!!
We bought ammo where the UPS driver had to use several hand truck loads each time for delivery. Can't see how the government could get our name unless they have a court order to review Retailer selling/shipping records.
(Well maybe in CA) 🤣

Why do we allow criminals in government to buy millions of rounds while they put us on a list for buying 1/10th of that amount?

That would be a gun article to write.
"1/10th of millions" makes me hopeful that we as a gun community are still a strong group. 😂 Brings tears of joy to my eyes. I strive for that type of inventory, and it's getting tough with these constantly increasing ammo and component prices.

Someone, somewhere is watching everything. I bought a very small amount of fireworks in PA because they aren't legal to purchase in NY. I intended to use them on my buddies farm in PA. When I made the purchase, I had to produce ID and my name and address was logged into a book. I was told that state troopers watch for customers who buy in PA and then travel back home to NY. Yup - someone is always watching.

What a waste to taxpayer money.

Dang boating accident.

478.gif