You guys read hr1263 and get back to me

Orange Dust

Exactly what I said I feared most with the bumpstock ban. Don't know if we can trust the Republicans in the Senate or Trump to save us from this one. They don't have exactly a stellar track record so far.

To me the actions of the current "House of edited by admin" that is our lower branch of Congress seems to indicate that they are pushing as many anti gun bills as they can in the hopes that one of them slips through. Their actions in the last month attest to the fact that we can not allow them to get control of all three branches of government.

Here is more on the bill from I video I found. Seems that he is interpreting in to include precision rifles as well, (they can take 20+ round mags). And I have known that it was only a matter of time before they will be going after precision rifles as well.

Once again, no matter what state you live in, vote, use any and all inform and influence techniques in your kitbag to influence your family, friends, and folks you meet at the range to get out and vote for candidates that will not compromise on our sacred Second Amendment rights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexington-500x337.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.