CAMOUFLAGED RIFLES

G

SORRY for not getting around to it sooner, but I have finally posted descriptions of the camoed rifles at http://www.pbase.com/s1

It may be more interesting now that you can tell what calibers we actually build these things in, and how much they actually weigh.

Where do you find those AR style of guns with the larger caliber than a .223? Very interested and some awesome looking guns!!

Thank you. I make them with my own two little paws.
smile.gif

Howdy S1,

Will you convert an AR10 upper to 300wsm? My dad is considering having his 10T done. I was telling him about you camo too.
smile.gif

S1,
Please give some details on the camo what is it? paint or some kind of treatment? I have 2 guns that would look good in camo. can you do it for me? E-mail me the details.

Frank

The camo is a film dipping process, it gives a finish just like a bennili shotgun that is camoed for duck hunting. They are durable, but like most polymers do not like trichlor.

I can do many patterns, they all look great up close, but some work better than others for camouflaging from eyes that are farther away than room distance. I also have done this desert sand 3-d stuff that is phenominal in our western deserts. If your interested I can post a photo.

I'm interested if you can do a woodland cammo.

Also, I must be missing something cause I went to your link posted and only got a fuzzy pic of a dead elk.

Can you give me some more info and a working link.
confused.gif

S1,

Now you have teased us, tell us more. Patterns offered, How much? Turn-around, where to send, etc.. Interested in this desert camo, but see no pix..

If you prefer, plz by all means email me...

Nodak

S1:
those are some **** fine camo jobs !
Where can I find more info on them?
Very interested.
Thanks, RedMan*

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.