Buttstock shell holder with range card

Lpart

I have been hunting high and low for a product that I can't imagine doesn't exist. I would like an elastic buttstock shell holder that hasa see thru compartment on the shooters side that could hold a range card in a weather proof compartment. Has anyone seen such a thing?

I agree. Too bad I can't sew worth a darn. A combination of the two would be perfect... Eagle stock pack, with a folding ballistic card pouch like the arm ones put on the shooter side of the pack would be perfect.

I have been hunting high and low for a product that I can't imagine doesn't exist. I would like an elastic buttstock shell holder that hasa see thru compartment on the shooters side that could hold a range card in a weather proof compartment. Has anyone seen such a thing?

That is exactly what I am looking for. The velro on the offside of the PIG may work somewhat if the range card is laminated and velcro put on the back to attach to the PIG unit.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.