BulzEyePro optical Booster??? any one use?

I used the Gene Davis booster in my first year in 1K competition. First off, they do not double or tripple your power. I used it on a Leupold 8.5 - 25 and I think with the 3x I was around 32 power on top. My only problem with the slip on version is that I had bolt to scope clerance problems. I switched to the 3x screw in model. The only problem with that was that I couldn't quite get the cross hairs as crisp as i would have liked. All I needed was another 1/2 to 3/4 turn in on my occular to get it clear. Did it bother me? A little, but I still managed to finish 3rd in the IBS shooter of the year points race!!

Good luck

I just bought one and really liked it. I bought a second and decided to sell it since I only have 1 scope now. It boosts the scope about 35% on a 3X model.

I listed it for sale under the optics classifieds. I have the 3X Multicoat for a Nightforce BR. They list for $160 + shipping. I am asking $130 shipped.

Let me know if you are interested.

Wolfdawg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.