Bullets from the Bible! - Enhance your shooting technique.

BFTB - 3/17/2021 - Instant Gratification

Exercise your patience to the highest degree possible in situations that you are least likely to be patient. Work on that skill in times of plenty so that in times of famine you'll be familiar with its application.

Have echoed these thoughts many times over the last few months. Interesting how people become upset at it. Treasure the Biblical application to everyday life.

BFTB - 3/18/2021 - They are people

Show courtesy and grace to people you deal with at the companies you purchase from. They may be going through a tough time. You might be the only one to lift their spirits that day. Seize the opportunity to spread some light.

BFTB - 3/18/2021 - They are people

Show courtesy and grace to people you deal with at the companies you purchase from. They may be going through a tough time. You might be the only one to lift their spirits that day. Seize the opportunity to spread some light.

Well done guys!!

BFTB - 3/19/2021 - Eternal Consequences

Are you delivering yourself up to the darkest forces? Are you guarding your eternal soul? Are you willing to manipulate your fellow mans free will to receive a benefit? You better take stock of who you are, what master you serve, and what you're willing to die for.

BFTB - 3/19/2021 - Eternal Consequences

Are you delivering yourself up to the darkest forces? Are you guarding your eternal soul? Are you willing to manipulate your fellow mans free will to receive a benefit? You better take stock of who you are, what master you serve, and what you're willing to die for.

Something I started seeing 30 years ago was people spending a vast amount of money to make professional athletes millionaires, but still complain about medical and other costs.
Outstanding job guys!!!!

BFTB - 3/22/2021 - Addictive Substances

Tobacco, alcohol, and other mind altering substances can make it very difficult to stay in the moment when you're behind the rifle. They can cost you more than money. It is your purity of thought and free will you sacrifice to them.

BFTB - 3/23/2021 - We Ate The Apple Too

You must be a immovable beacon of light and stability in your adherence to God and what is right. If you don't, then you are wrong. No excuse is valid. No reason is just. No one carries the blame other than you!

BFTB - 3/24/2021 - Be Worth Following

If you don't assume your rightful position within your family, you can not expect things to go right. You must be honorable, loving, respectful, responsible, and steadfast. If you demonstrate you are worth following, your wives will respect you and support you.

BFTB - 3/24/2021 - Be Worth Following

If you don't assume your rightful position within your family, you can not expect things to go right. You must be honorable, loving, respectful, responsible, and steadfast. If you demonstrate you are worth following, your wives will respect you and support you.

When I was still raising my kids(now grown) I would often tell them what you do here, the character you show here will surface over there. They dubbed it my "circle theory". Many of us when we are hurt, sick, or overly tired can be a little difficult to be around. I'm down with a high fever, but God's word doesn't give me an option out of being who I'm supposed to be, and loving in the way he commands.

they

BFTB - 3/25/2021 - Beware other people

Other shooters can send you down some perilous paths. You must take great care to not let those people negatively affect out shooting. Don't let others tell you what you need or don't need to do, unless they have demonstrated they can be trusted with that responsibility.

BFTB - 3/25/2021 - Beware other people

Other shooters can send you down some perilous paths. You must take great care to not let those people negatively affect out shooting. Don't let others tell you what you need or don't need to do, unless they have demonstrated they can be trusted with that responsibility.

outstanding.
intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. For me it isn't so much about the destination, it's about the journey

BFTB - 3/26/2021 - Shoot with a purpose

You need to have a plan, unless you don't need a plan. You need to decide which, BEFORE you start that firing session. Don't let bad habits sneak into your life. Have fun and stay pure.

BFTB - 3/29/2021 - Where you live

Stop making excuses for staying where you are, if where you are isn't where you want to be. In order to pursue the things you want, you must be near them! Go!!! Live where you want to live and work where you want to work.

BFTB - 3/30/2021 - Believe in the shot

Carry the highest expectation of success in your mind always. No previous miss should be used as an excuse to not hit your present target favorably. The righteous expectation of success should be with you always. You take your shot, knowing you deserve the hit.

Recent Posts