Bullets from the Bible! - Enhance your shooting technique.

BFTB - 2/18/2021 - Work Within Your Budget

Don't live outside your means. Let your progression as a shooter dictate your choices. Set goals for the attainment of the gear you desire and use that motivation to improve your life.

Thanks gentlemen. I appreciate y'all taking the opportunity use what God has given you to reach the shooting world. As I have been watching these I have been thinking about what we have to do as Christians to not get taken over by the world. Especially in the shooting sports. If I don't continually evaluate what I am doing with my time, i find I can become consumed with this sport and all it has to offer. As wonderful as it is it can easily distract us from out time in God's word. Setting up a new rifle and working up a load and practicing or reading and studying the next best thing can begin to absorb more and more of our time if we are not cautious

Thanks for these videos and insights but more I'm portably the Word of Life

Buck

BFTB - 2/19/2021 - Simplify Your Life

Keep the clutter out of your life. Decide to be excellent at something. Press your will against it. Use the specialized knowledge you gain along the way to help others.

BFTB - 2/22/2021 - Cartridge Selection : 1

Choose your cartridge to fit your application. Let the data guide you and look to people you trust that have experience to help make sense of the data.

BFTB - 2/23/2021 - Cartridge Selection :2

Action, bottom metal, and magazine compatibility is a major factor in cartridge selection. Some actions will struggle with certain cases, and you should have that planned out in advance of you build.

BFTB - 2/24/2021 - Cartridge Selection :3

Cost of servicing cartridges can be a big factor for some. It's important to consider all of the variables before anchoring into your choice to ensure you can actually afford it.

BFTB - 2/25/2021 - Cartridge Selection :4

The configuration of the static powder column is very important when considering cartridge choice. Some cases will be inherently finicky, while others inherently forgiving.

BFTB - 2/26/2021 - Cartridge Selection :5

Don't just grab onto a new cartridge without thinking things through. There's a lot to consider, and you owe it to yourself to apply some critical thinking.

BFTB - 3/1/2021 - Exotic Materials

Having a rifle totally built out with the most exotic components can really help you complete your objectives. Especially if those objectives are hard to get to!

BFTB - 3/2/2021 - Thermal Optics

New technology is not to be feared and attacked. It is to be approached with wisdom and understanding.

BFTB - 3/3/2021 - Atmospheric Sensors

If you don't already own a Kestrel weather meter... you really should go buy one. They are an indispensable tool in our pursuit of long range precision and accuracy.

BFTB - 3/4/2021 - Laser Range Finders

You need a laser range finder. Which one you need will be determined by the distances you shoot, target sizes, conditions, and the kind of communication and experiences you want to have. Don't shortcut yourself by buying a unit that won't meet your needs.

BFTB - 3/5/2021 - Ballistic Computers

The ability to compute a firing solution is probably the most impactful thing that modern technology has brought to precision rifle shooters. Without it, first round hits on distant targets would be significantly harder.