Building a 300 win mag.. Action question

Mudrunner looking at the NXS . I already have one and like it.

But that vortex is mighty appealing. I have one of them on my little squirrel gun that's a nice scope

From the link you posted, looks like Buds raised the price. They're $1053 now if you pay with cash.

They raised it when I posted earlier in another thread to $185 more than it was when I posted the link in this thread and DXHI bought his.

Then I clicked the link again, about 10 minutes later, and it was back to $895. I was like *** is going on? Apparently they're fluctuating the prices. Kind of weird...

They raised it when I posted earlier in another thread to $185 more than it was when I posted the link in this thread and DXHI bought his.

Then I clicked the link again, about 10 minutes later, and it was back to $895. I was like *** is going on? Apparently they're fluctuating the prices. Kind of weird...
It seems that indeed something funky is going on with their online pricing. I just looked again and the Gen II is back up to over 1,200.00 and they were at like 950.00 earlier this week.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...+Gen2+Model+700+5R+.300+Winchester+Magnum+24"

Vortex precision matched rings and EGW base. Starting to wonder if I should have gone with seekins rings .. But I have an EGW base on another rifle and like it fine.. That gun is a real shooter

Vortex precision matched rings and EGW base. Starting to wonder if I should have gone with seekins rings .. But I have an EGW base on another rifle and like it fine.. That gun is a real shooter

If you bought the $130 Vortex rings, then you DID buy the Seekins rings... :D

Seekins makes those rings for Vortex...They just put the Vortex logo on them, and Vortex puts them in their own packaging.

Vortex Optics Precision Matched Picatinny-Style Rings Matte

Seekins Precision 30mm Picatinny-Style Rings Matte

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.