Building 338 Terminator

I like both the Lapua & Petersons. Been using the Lapua brass with the 338 L have super luck with it. Been using the Petersons in my 6XC & 6.5 CM with no problems because I buy my brass in bulk same lot. Usually get 500 to 700 pcs at least and on some I get up to 1000 rds.

I do have a brake on my 338 Lapua and also a few other like : 30-378 . 338 Win mag, also my 308 Tactical to mention a few. Go for it guys and enjoy I know I did and well still do . Good luck with the brass issue. Like to stay with the same lot , less rings/ bushings to buy. Shoot straight & often.

For the Reaper it will be Berger 300 EH and if I do the suppressed Edge 265 ABLR, 267 Hammer, or 285 ELDM. Is he going to +P it?
Sounds like some excellent options! Suppressed with a mono sounds interesting.

Yes, +P throat. Will be a hunting rifle so "hopefully" relatively low round count.

Do you have any of the 300gr EH Or know where to source them? They seem to be unobtainable now and Berger emailed me a couple months ago that they were not even on the schedule for production. I have the 300gr OTM and 285 ELDM. Asked Shawn about the OTM, said it was OK but preferred the EH.

Sounds like some excellent options! Suppressed with a mono sounds interesting.

Yes, +P throat. Will be a hunting rifle so "hopefully" relatively low round count.

Do you have any of the 300gr EH Or know where to source them? They seem to be unobtainable now and Berger emailed me a couple months ago that they were not even on the schedule for production. I have the 300gr OTM and 285 ELDM. Asked Shawn about the OTM, said it was OK but preferred the EH.
Nice. You should get some very nice speeds with that. No I haven't seen them in about 9 months. Hopefully they will start a production run soon. I did find some Edge brass, thought about ordering it