Buds gun shop?

Anyone have experience with them? They have a couple items I need but wanted to see if they have been decent to deal with beforehand.
I have bought through them many times. I either use them or Gallery of guns. They both have high inventory so they usually have the best deals. Buds also offers a extra warranty on the firearm

bought a Berretta PX4 a few years ago. It shot very high, too high to correct with sight. Had to buy Berrettas adjustable sights to correct it. The next gun was a Savage 308. it shot 4-5" groups at 100 yds. Sent it to Savage and they put a new barrel on it. Don't know if these were flukes or they are getting the guns that wouldn't meet higher standards, kind of like Walmart

Anyone have experience with them? They have a couple items I need but wanted to see if they have been decent to deal with beforehand.

Purchased a rifle from them a little over a year ago. Cost, including shipping and FFL fee, was significantly lower than any local shops, even those advertising sale prices. As I recall, it took them about a week to process and ship, and then a few days to reach the FFL dealer. No problems. Would definitely recommend if you know exactly what you want.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.