Buds gun shop?

Muddyboots

Anyone have experience with them? They have a couple items I need but wanted to see if they have been decent to deal with beforehand.

I dealt with them several years ago on a couple firearms and it went great. They were quite a bit smaller then. I don't know if their growth has changed that experience.

It took about a month from the time of order to get my gun, so there was that. Other than that it was a fine experience. That was probably 4 years ago, and it was shipped to a gun store on a military base which I think took up a week of that time for processing.

They seem to be hit or miss lately on their processing times. Go into it expecting them to take a week or so before they start processing your order and if it happens faster than that, great. Other than being on the slow side, I've never had any issues with them though.

I've purchased a couple from them several years ago. Processing time wasn't great, but wasn't horrible either, shipped within a week of ordering.

I use Gallery of Guns now though, no issues with prompt shipment with them.

I ordered at 10am one day and had the gun arrived before 10am on the next day. I thought it was a joke when I got the call.

well pistols typically go overnight so it can be quick.
rifles do not so may take longer
i have used them and very satisfied with both price and service.

I think I'm at 10+ gun purchases from Buds. Their prices can't be beat when they reduce or clearance something and their customer service is top notch.

I've purchased 4 rifles and an AR lower through Buds. All shipped fast and no issues, along with great prices. I've had nothing but a good experience with them.

Buds is the go-to place, especially when price checking. Bought a slew-full of guns from them never a problem.

I've found their reloading supplies cheaper than anywhere just confusing. If you know what you want it might take a bit to find it but they can't be much above cost. I recently ordered over 2k 80gr plated 6mm bullets, shipped it cost me about 8 cents a bullet. Can't be beat. Most of the Hornady stuff is good price also.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.