Budget long range scope

Another vote for SWFA. I used to have a .308 w/ a 10x, my 6.5CM wears a 3-15x. I'm building a .243 that I would LOVE to put a 3-9x or another 3-15x on, but I do t have the budget. I think I paid $425 for my 3-15x used last year.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely check out the SWFA I have never seen or looked through one so I need to. It sure seems like people like them.

Another vote for SWFA. I used to have a .308 w/ a 10x, my 6.5CM wears a 3-15x. I'm building a .243 that I would LOVE to put a 3-9x or another 3-15x on, but I do t have the budget. I think I paid $425 for my 3-15x used last year.

Dang...you just missed a deal on the 3X15 SFP $399.99...they were on back order...should receive mine next week...

I'm in the boat, that I prefer to buy used and get what I want. Can save some big money on quality optics.

I have seen some great deals on here for quality optics but I get scared and unsure about getting something not up to par or sending funds and getting nothing in return?

I have seen some great deals on here for quality optics but I get scared.......sending funds and getting nothing in return?

It's a little spooky some times. I've just sent a money order to a member here for a 16X fixed SWFA. It's had just about enough time that I get some tracking numbers very soon...

The new scope I'm waiting on is coming from SWFA so it's just a matter of time before the shipment comes in.

Check out a 3-15 VX5hd. I got my 3-15x56 for $850 with illum firedot reticle. Shot out to 1000 with it yesterday. I could see stretching it out to 1200. The low light and the clarity of the glass is phenomenal for the price. If I get out to Calder to shoot with you sometime this spring you could check it out. I vastly prefer it over my 6-24 HST which is almost the same price.

Sorry, just trying to help the OP out and I didn't know anything about your sale.

That wasn't directed at you feenix, that was at stupid SWFA and their make no sense sales! Lol. Their same model in MOA is the regular $699 price.

This Endeavor 4-12x40mm scope is a workhorse. I've had it mounted up on an AR10 for a little over 4 months now, just $350ish

That wasn't directed at you feenix, that was at stupid SWFA and their make no sense sales! Lol. Their same model in MOA is the regular $699 price.

Copy that! I have to admit, they are excellent scope and buy, very tempted to get another one but went on a different route instead.

Cheers!

Last edited:
That' similar to the scope I'm waiting on to ship...mine is MOA...I got mine for $399 at the end of January. No shipping info yet.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.