BSA scopes

savagelover

whats your thoughts on these scopes for a muzzleloader? (50 cal)
sent email to them with the question and never got a reply..

I've had nothing but poor experiences with BSA optics. They tend to shovel poorly executed features into their optics to make em' look like a bargain. Ends up keeping performance, durability and reliability down too. Get something better if you can possibly swing it. If price is a seriously limiting factor, I'd start looking at Bushnell.

I've had nothing but poor experiences with BSA optics. They tend to shovel poorly executed features into their optics to make em' look like a bargain. Ends up keeping performance, durability and reliability down too. Get something better if you can possibly swing it. If price is a seriously limiting factor, I'd start looking at Bushnell.

found it in a boxof stuff I had here..thought,i would ask..brand new in box..

Yeah, just ebay that bad boy.

Or alternately, you know... for a little change of pace and some fun, if you'll put a bullet through it and take pics and a video and send the media and the remains of the scope to me and I'll send you an early 1970's era Japanese made 3-9x37mm scope with a first focal plane 30/30 reticle. For FREE. It isn't as bright or fancy as some things but it works great, it's FFP and it'd be a heck of a scope for a woods gun. (This is a thing I do on various forums periodically just for giggles.)

If you wanna take me up on my offer please note that all still photos have to be taken in Arfcom fashion, scope on ground, feet in picture. We'll then post the thing here at LRH forums for the enjoyment of all.

++++1

Same here !!!

J E CUSTOM

found it in a boxof stuff I had here..thought,i would ask..brand new in box..

Which BSA is it?
There is one which technically is not BSA, but they market it for Midway and is the same scope as the Primary arms, Falcon Menace and the new Athlon optics. It's a
4-14x44 FFP. That scope I own two of and they have decent glass and track spot on. That's the only BSA you should consider...
Check out some of the reviews on Snipershide they have the same results as I do...

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.