Brux Barrels

I shot this group last Saturday morning. 308 Lapua brass, CCI primers, 168 Sierra TMK. Brux 1-11 medium palma, Kelbly's Atlas Tactical, MPA chassis and trigger tech diamond. Shot the hole left and used it as an aiming point, followed with five in the hole right. Barrel has 40 rounds through it. 100yds.
unnamed.jpg

I shot this group last Saturday morning. 308 Lapua brass, CCI primers, 168 Sierra TMK. Brux 1-11 medium palma, Kelbly's Atlas Tactical, MPA chassis and trigger tech diamond. Shot the hole left and used it as an aiming point, followed with five in the hole right. Barrel has 40 rounds through it. 100yds.View attachment 337182

Wow that's a beauty

Southern Precision Rifles is going to put a Sendero contour Brux 26" barrel with 1:9 twist on my 7mm STW.

For you folks that have shot Brux, have you been pleased with them?
I've got one on my 7rum... shoots great but an 8" twist 7rum short throat is hard on bullets so I can't really comment on ease of tunability. I finally went to h50bmg and a milder load and she went to 1/2 moa...

I currently run a 26" Brux 1:8 on my STW. Shoots sub .5" with ease with 195 bergers. I have a 27" Hart 1:8 on another STW. The Hart is just as accurate however its 80 fps slower with the same load (195 Berger at the same node) as the Brux even though its 1" longer. When the Hart gets shot out I'll be switching it to a Brux. The Brux also shoots the 190 atip all in the same hole at 3040 fps if you are planning for a target gun. I Had a problem with the 180 ELDM blowing up out of the Hart barrel, havent had any blow ups with the Brux.