Browns precision stock

I will buy it . Have one of their first ones on my 338win.
is it a bidding war! 😂🤑
pm me if you want
i didnt think anyone else had one.

It may be from the 90's but it's still a premium stock compared to what anyone makes today. It's a lot lighter than anything anyone makes today and is still very stiff.
I used mine to, build, a RemAge, 6 XC, Rem 700 with, a Criterion 24", 1-7.5 Twist, Med Heavy Sporter Barrel @ .707 Dia Muzzle.
My Brown Precision stock, has Pillars in it. It came off, my .22-250 Rem. ( Put the OEM Wood, back on ) so, I just "Routed Out" the Old Glass Bedding
( with, a Dremel tool ) from, the other Rifle and Bedded, the rear Tang and Recoil Lug area's and 1 1/2 inches of, the barrels "Shank" portion then, Free Floated the rest of Bbl,.. this 10 pounder, drives Tacks,.. One Hole group's, in the 3's with, 80, 95 or, 108 gr. Berger Elites !
These Stocks, ARE,.. Stiff and Light weight,.. PERFECT for an, Accurate Rifle with, a little, bit of, Work / Modification !
Mine is Desert Tan color, W/ black Spider Web's and, the S/ Steel, action and Barrel, looks awesome, sitting in it !
They were probably, the "Best" at,.. One Time !

Last edited:
So how do we go about completing this sale? Would you please email me at LDHunter at gmail dot com?

By the way for some reason you can't accept PMs. That's why I'm asking for an email.
I don't think he has enough posts yet to accept/respond to PMs.

I have a High Tech stock(Bannsner) that was supposed to be about 16oz,but it weighs 24oz with a one inch deselerator!
I guess thats not too bad, it good and stiff and it was hard to find something for a small ring mauser!

Recent Posts