Browning x bolt scope rail

Lawboy

I just today bought an x bolt hell's canyon speed in 6.5 creedmoor. I would like a 20MOA scope rail for it. I know EGW makes one and Talley makes one. Are there any others worth looking at?

You won't be disappointed in the EGW rails. I have them on every rifle I own, including rimfires. :D

I primarily use the HD (7075 aluminum models), but if they don't offer an HD model for that particular rifle, I use their standard steel rails. No problems from any of them. I also have one on my custom Browning A-Bolt II 7mmRM.

Mudrunner, thanks. I have a couple of the EGW ALUNINUM rails and I have been happy with them. I think I will try the atalley 20MOA rail in the X Bolt. I have not tried Talley yes I I am curious.

If you're buying a Talley Rail, make sure to toss one of their sweet bottle openers in your cart as well. Haha It's quite the conversation piece on your key ring.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.