Browning x-bolt 6.5 creedmoor, help

I had/have same issue with my son's 270 Xbolt. I have tired different ammo, scope, rings, etc. I have lost count of how many times I have torqued and re torqued everything. I had barrel scoped by a smith. Not fouled or shot out. Browning's bedding job was awful. Smith thinks it's related to the bedding. There was only two very small contact points and my guess the action isn't fitting into those two spots anymore but sitting on top and moving under recoil. My daughter has the Xbolt HCS in 6.5 Creedmoor and her bedding job is completely different than the 270's. Not great but acceptable. I've been on fence to just replace the stock or grind out the bedding and let the smith redo it. Course it all happened three weeks before the kids elk hunt. It went from a track driving machine to a scatter gun.

I had/have same issue with my son's 270 Xbolt. I have tired different ammo, scope, rings, etc. I have lost count of how many times I have torqued and re torqued everything. I had barrel scoped by a smith. Not fouled or shot out. Browning's bedding job was awful. Smith thinks it's related to the bedding. There was only two very small contact points and my guess the action isn't fitting into those two spots anymore but sitting on top and moving under recoil. My daughter has the Xbolt HCS in 6.5 Creedmoor and her bedding job is completely different than the 270's. Not great but acceptable. I've been on fence to just replace the stock or grind out the bedding and let the smith redo it. Course it all happened three weeks before the kids elk hunt. It went from a track driving machine to a scatter gun.
If it was driving tack initially, it's not the bedding, unless something has happened to it, ie, stuff has fallen out or been messed with.

If it was driving tack initially, it's not the bedding, unless something has happened to it, ie, stuff has fallen out or been messed with.
Nothing has been messed with, hasn't fallen. I have got a ton of time and money chasing the issue already. I've seen the barrel so know it's not the barrel. The stock is super flimsy so my money is on the smith being correct it's stock/bedding issue. It's not bedded correctly. Not even remotely close. I have come across a few people since who had very similar issues and proper bedding jobbed fixed their loss of accuracy. Same situation where they tired every thing under the sun before realizing it was bedding or lack of where it should be.

If it's molded polypropylene, (which I doubt), replace it with a pillared and bedded composite stock. If it's a composite stock, pillar and bed it after making sure the barreled action is centered in the stock.

I'm not overly familiar with the X-Bolt construction. Never owned one. Browning seems to have done the same as other manufactures and placed the forward receiver/trigger guard screw (Browning calls it a "Barrel Screw"), behind the recoil lug into the locking lug chamber of the receiver.
One place I started checking on our Rem 700's ,(which have this construction feature), is how far into the receiver the front action/trigger guard screw protrudes into threaded hole. On the Rem 700 , you can extract the bolt and peer into the bottom of the receiver locking lug area and see the threaded hole for the front screw, ( easier done with the scope off and if you don't have a bore scope). The screw should be fully threaded into the lower receiver wall, but not too far so as to protrude into the locking lug chamber and block the bolt from rotating closed. The bolt tip should be flush with the interior wall of the receiver. Maximum contact between ALL the threads of the trigger guard screws into the action should give stability of the barreled receiver in the stock. On a Rem 700 that is 4 1/2-5 threads. Anything less is just not gettin it.

My first "glass bedding " attempt years ago didn't provide the improved accuracy I wanted UNTIL ,after checking as above , I installed longer action screws.

I have a browning x-bolt hells canyon 6.5 creedmoor with 26" barrel with a Leupold vx-6hd 3-18x44. Bought last November, shot excellent out of the box had it shooting sub moa in just a few shots. Between December-March shot approximately 200 rounds, shooting pop cans at 500 and 600 yards consistently, very pleased. Fast forward a few weeks end of March to April and now I can't get it to group at 200 yards anymore. I haven't changed anthing, I've been shooting factory hornady eld match 140. Could the warmer temperatures be affecting it that much. I've checked scope mounts everything is tight. I'm lost and pretty frustrated. Any ideas or thoughts? I included a picture from my previous 200 yard group
Sounds like carbon to me. None of the popular "bore cleaners" actually clean out carbon and it begins to cause problems after a couple hundred rounds.
Only real answer is JB, a fitted patch and elbow grease. Clean it 200 strokes and try it again.

I would first check the barreled action screws to see if they have been over tightened , or become loose. Front guard screw and rear guard screw often need different torque settings . I would also send the scope back to the factory for a check up to make sure the reticle is still perfect , and has not moved. I see you have checked the rings and bases, so you have eliminated that possibility .