Browning 223 wssm

chahhhch

Hey guys, I am looking for some help. I have a Browning A-bolt 223 wssm with the gray laminate stock and a heavy stainless barrel. I think it was a non-cataloged limited-run around 2006, so I am having trouble finding info on it. I am thinking of selling it and would like to find out a fair price....any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, I am looking for some help. I have a Browning A-bolt 223 wssm with the gray laminate stock and a heavy stainless barrel. I think it was a non-cataloged limited-run around 2006, so I am having trouble finding info on it. I am thinking of selling it and would like to find out a fair price....any help would be greatly appreciated.
Really depends on the brass. Kinda hard to find right now. With 300 rds of brass its worth a lot more.

I have a buddy who has one that's blued with the 26" heavy barrel. He offered it to me for $350 because he can't find ammo for it, and he doesn't reload. Thinking about taking him up on the offer, then building a 7mm SS off of it.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.