Brother returning from Iraq !!

Sendero_Man

Here is an email I just got from my Brother. He is the one that was injured by the IED a while back.

"All – I am nearing the end of the year. The Company has finished its missions as of 2305D on 19SEP! Everyone is anxious and waiting to come home. I have a few more days in Iraq and then on to Kuwait for theatre out processing, then to Mississippi for demobilization. I don't have any sort of time line as of yet as to when I will be back in Wyoming and probably won't until I get to Camp Shelby. I wanted to thank everyone (from me, Jen, and the boys) for their support, words of encouragement, and care packages throughout the year.

The internet satellite system I have been on gets disconnected tomorrow morning (my time) so I will be off line until I get back in the states. I will try to drop a line to all once I am there. See you all soon."

Coming home!! He's been counting off the days, now that its close they grow longer. A special day, never forgotten.
God Bless.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.