Trying to find my Italian Comrades from Iraq 2003

Trgrtyme

Merry Christmas to everyone, I am a Marine Corps vet and was in An Nasiriyah back in '03. We were embedded with a wonderful group of Italian Caribineri's in the late summer of '03. We left in August and unfortunately we lost a lot of our fellow patriots from a VBIED. I haven't had any contact since then.
Does anyone have any contacts with the Carabineri or Italian govt? They were such solid warfighters and I would love to make a reconnection with any of the guys who made it out of there. There was one extremely solid dude named Giovanni. Any insight fellas would be appreciated. Cheers fellas and Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to everyone, I am a Marine Corps vet and was in An Nasiriyah back in '03. We were embedded with a wonderful group of Italian Caribineri's in the late summer of '03. We left in August and unfortunately we lost a lot of our fellow patriots from a VBIED. I haven't had any contact since then.
Does anyone have any contacts with the Carabineri or Italian govt? They were such solid warfighters and I would love to make a reconnection with any of the guys who made it out of there. There was one extremely solid dude named Giovanni. Any insight fellas would be appreciated. Cheers fellas and Merry Christmas.
I wish you luck in your quest to find your friends and by the way thank you for your service!