Brass catcher

Looking for recommendations for good brass catcher for AR15/10. What works best soft net type or box.
I've used a lot of them, this is the one I found that works the best, buy an extra box if you pick one up, it's helpful but not necessary. Cheer

Looking for recommendations for good brass catcher for AR15/10. What works best soft net type or box.
My preferred is the TAC Star Pic rail mounted brass catcher, has a soft bag style catcher. There is also a Universal mount (hook and loop strap). I have an AR10 that loves to dent brass, plus I hate picking brass up. So I tried this and mounted it so the rear portion of the bag was located just before the brass bump stop (where the bolt assist normally is) and no more dents. My plus votes for this is the "collapsible" style of the catcher, lay it down on the catcher side and no issues other than the brass in the bag. holds many cases and it collapses well in a range / field bag. The down side is you cannot get additional "pic rail mounts" so you can move the bag to other weapons.
Amazon product ASIN B07BGK8P7TGood Luck.

My buddy built a couple out of rebar and rabbit wire that sit on the table next to you and catch the brass way better than a net style catcher. That Brass goat looks like it maybe a good one but I have no first hand experience with it.

When I don't have my brass catcher with me, I'll hang my trucker cap off my scope turret and the brass falls straight down.

I think he's site is 3Bucc,Inc. He makes a two part catcher. A piece that slips on a picatinny rail and the bag that is pushed into that other piece. Velcro ed bottom and made of canvas, I think that's what it is. Very durable, will hold enough brass. Well made. I bought several and then figgered out I only need to buy the attaching pieces for differing ARs and one bag! Don't know what his pricing is today, but I bought em at about $50. a few years ago.