Bog fieldpod vs deathgrip sturdiness

Probably a couple of years ago. It's the Primos trigger stick.
I have the same thing, but a few years older, It may of had a stripe
Just Google primos trigger stick scabbard
I see now. It's a separate item. Have to look it up. Thanks. Mine is a tall one. I fact I just looked at it getting may jump charger out from behind the rear seat.

Side questions as I am totally ignorant beyond a 2nd gen primos trigger stick:
1. Do they make an ARCA type rail/plate that can just be attached to the forend swivel, or does it have to be "bolted" on to the forearm.
2. If you already have a ball head, either with ARCA or just direct screw, can you get a "death grip" or something similar that can hold the rifle on?
Getting my weekly education. TIA.

I have the original death grip and it is rock solid sturdy. BUT it is pretty dang heavy. I use it a lot around the house shooting and I use it with my coyote rig night hunting so I can stand and see over tall grass better. I don't think I'd want to pack it on a hunt though. Walking a few hundred yards in to a stand position for an all day hunt, sure I'd pack it in and out. But if I were going on a still hunt through the mountains, no way.
IMG_6009.jpeg

I have the original death grip and it is rock solid sturdy. BUT it is pretty dang heavy. I use it a lot around the house shooting and I use it with my coyote rig night hunting so I can stand and see over tall grass better. I don't think I'd want to pack it on a hunt though. Walking a few hundred yards in to a stand position for an all day hunt, sure I'd pack it in and out. But if I were going on a still hunt through the mountains, no way. View attachment 483992
I wouldn't want to carry either in a real hunt. We did use sticks in South Africa, but the PH carried those.

Side questions as I am totally ignorant beyond a 2nd gen primos trigger stick:
1. Do they make an ARCA type rail/plate that can just be attached to the forend swivel, or does it have to be "bolted" on to the forearm.
2. If you already have a ball head, either with ARCA or just direct screw, can you get a "death grip" or something similar that can hold the rifle on?
Getting my weekly education. TIA.
I don't think they were built for that type of hold.

I have the original death grip and it is rock solid sturdy. BUT it is pretty dang heavy. I use it a lot around the house shooting and I use it with my coyote rig night hunting so I can stand and see over tall grass better. I don't think I'd want to pack it on a hunt though. Walking a few hundred yards in to a stand position for an all day hunt, sure I'd pack it in and out. But if I were going on a still hunt through the mountains, no way. View attachment 483992
Why Not?😁