"Blueprinted"

Ahhh, words. There's nothing better to argue over than words. The gun world is full of arguments about words which is why the gun world is almost as full of haughty enmity as cladistic taxonomy.
? I guess you're gonna have to dumb it down for me. LOL

This was a good read for me. Seen it a lot and had an "idea" of what I thought it was... Didn't really know what it was though.

Communication is a two-way process, it's not about agreement of terms for both parties but rather understanding what is actually involved in the process, just as other members have clearly noted.

FWIW... ARP told me that when the time comes to rebarrel my factory R700, by the time I pay for them to true the action and do some other nice things (side bolt release, bolt replacement/fluting, ect) they could just sell me a Defiance action for about the same price. In a world where better actions exist, I don't know if I have a strong enough sentimental attachment to any of my factory rifles that makes them worth the cost of quality machine work. Especially that particular little gem that went back to Remington right out of the box because it wouldn't chamber a round.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.