• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BLACK FRIDAY RUMORS AND SALES

If anyone is into Tannerite-- they just posted free shipping
I used to enjoy shooting tannerite. *USED* to.

Tannerite.jpg

I used to enjoy shooting tannerite. *USED* to.

View attachment 411753
My local range is fully grass free (bladed to dirt)-- so probably 2 or 3 times a year I take my kiddos and shoot a few for special occasions---- but yea, you gots to be careful with them boom packs-- they aren't toys--- you see lots of adult kids misuse it on YouTube videos all the time ( but we tend to call that natural selection)

That's a solid manners deal... I've often wanted to pay 2015 manners prices. Here's to 2 chances to do so.

Everyone,
At Apex Outdoors, we're offering a Black Friday 10% discount on all products through 11/27, one use per customer. Please use the promo code blackfriday at check out. We hope you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't see any discount. I built a barrel and it came up as full price at $670?
695 is the starting price for the barrel, 670 probably has the discount applied, as soon as you click on the first part it will show you the -115.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-175525_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-175525_Samsung Internet.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 47