• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2023 Black Friday Deals/Sales

I gotta quit checking this thread, it's going to get me a divorce just in time for Christmas. 🤣

1701300489166.gif

Last edited:
I agree…I'm a stickler on shipping…cleared my cart several times due to $20-30 shipping costs. Smaller discounts and shipping costs wiped out the discount.
100% agree. A lot of the smaller shops are charging a flat rate shipping fee that is pretty much a deterrent on lower priced purchases. When I'm spending north of $100 I expect free shipping without needing to search the internet for a code. I get it that shipping has went up over the years, but there is an expectation of free shipping when dealing with the big boys and stings when the little guys don't do it.

I thought most deals were lacking compared to years past. But I absolutely stuck with smaller shops this year that didn't charge tax which saved a good amount compared to larger retailers with free shipping but charged tax

I was on the hunt for a good deal on 22 WMR ammo. One of the online retailers, can't remember which it was had a good sale price & offered buy 5 get one free. So I threw 10 in my cart and went to check out, $48 dollars for shipping…. :oops: That was a hard no.