Big Shout Out To Deadly Precision Gunsmithing and Lorenzo Young

Front of the Badger brake made me chuckle. Thanks for the positve reviews!!

Attachments

• badger-fte.JPG
    badger-fte.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 68
as of now I think deadly precision gunsmithing has ripped me off it has been over a year that I have sent it to him and would like to get it back has anyone one else had this done or am I the lucky one someone please help me he has stop replying back at last time I heard from him was two months ago and would said I would have it by the end of aug just please help

I don't know what that last poster was talking about. Lorenzo was the best as far as ease of contact and keeping me updated on my build. I don't know if the last poster is a competing builder or a troll looking for an argument but this doesn't reflect Lorenzo's worth ethic or his dedication to customer service. I can and will vouch for him and his business.

Bill

If you notice this is "badbones" first post. Kind of makes you think doesn't it?[/Lorenzo,

Here something to make you think. I had to join to post my email I just sent to Lorenzo two weeks ago. Of course he never replied.

Lorenzo.
I am debating my next step now that you have failed to answer my last three emails. Do I get on the long range forums and report my experience with your service? Do I contact an attorney in your area and file a lawsuit?
At this point you have my money and also my new $2500 scope. You have promised the rifle on several different dates but have never delivered. I believe you are in breach of our contract. Your decision to ignore my last few emails makes me suspect you are out of business and have taken money from others.

All I wanted was a custom rifle. I have since gone on both of the hunts I needed the rifle for. I no longer need your product. Earlier this year (January!!)I gave you the option to refund my money but you said you wanted to complete the build. Yet, almost a year later I have no rifle!!

I went with you because of your reputation. At this point I feel the obligation to make sure someone else does not make that mistake. Please return my money and my scope immediately. I know you don't have the rifle completed and at this point doubt you ever bought one part for my gun. I am not going to let this go and continue to be ignored by you.

Robert Beasley

I have documents and emails to back up everything I have said on here.

You can take a photo or scan your emails and contract and post them. That would certainly prove your point!

If it were me, that's what I would do. It's hard to dispute hard evidence!

I am the original poster of this thread and just wanted to chime in. The customer service and work I received from Lorenzo was top notch his correspondence and willingness to answer or make suggestions was also great.

I did not personally know Lorenzo, but he seemed like a stand up guy and I was more than pleased with the results of the build I had him do. To this day one of the best shooting rifles I have had my hands on.

This being said if the above statements are true and I am not saying they aren't something very drastic has happened over at DPG and I am sorry if my initial post led anyone down that road.

You can take a photo or scan your emails and contract and post them. That would certainly prove your point!

If it were me, that's what I would do. It's hard to dispute hard evidence!

Best check with your attorney before you do that. The court of public opinion isn't the court that will make you whole.

I sent DPG some work based upon his reputation here. The part where I discussed my build, sent the rifle & parts and made the payment all went well. The part where I received the rifle and shot it... not so good.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.