Bi Pod set up for Tikka T3X Tac A1 6.5cm help.

I just started looking for a Tikka T3X Tac A1 6.5cm but am interested in opinions on it. I just plan to use it for long range target shooting. Sorry, I don't mean to take the thread in a different direction.

Thanks.

I have the same rifle and didn't want to spend a lot on the bipod so I got a Magpul. It works fine for me and I have shot it out to a 1000 yards off the bipod when im not using bags.

I just started looking for a Tikka T3X Tac A1 6.5cm but am interested in opinions on it. I just plan to use it for long range target shooting. Sorry, I don't mean to take the thread in a different direction.

Thanks.
You won't be disappointed it is by far the most accurate factory rifle I've ever shot I've had a few custom builds the best 10 shot magazine on the market fantastic trigger even though I do like them a bit lighter it's still a great trigger , all you need to do is put a scope on it clean it and get a load the one I have really isn't fussy .

You won't be disappointed it is by far the most accurate factory rifle I've ever shot I've had a few custom builds the best 10 shot magazine on the market fantastic trigger even though I do like them a bit lighter it's still a great trigger , all you need to do is put a scope on it clean it and get a load the one I have really isn't fussy .
I bought a new trigger spring from Elay Precsion for $10.00 and wow what a difference if you want light it will do the trick! Wow it can be adjusted to very low I don't have a gage but I'm guessing about 6-8 oz pull. I was skeptical read lots of reviews. Glad I did it!

That's good to hear. Now, do I want another caliber? Part of me says that I need to shoot what I have, more. Part of me says, I don't have anything in that caliber, yet.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for your info.
How do you like that Magnetospeed in your pic? Are you using v3,setup?
And looks like you are using a rail mount too,whos?
I am still getting everything set up for the Tikka so much research and reviews to filter through.
Thanks
Sorry for the late reply was just going over the thread just a barrel Mount it is the V3 and like it very much as even when I had an older sky screen crono I wouldn't worry about checking velocity until I had my load I would always adjust powder charge settings seating depth till I had the best out of it and then I would check velocity and then go from there does not seem to change point of impact out to 750 yards very much at all about 3 in.

Sorry for the late reply was just going over the thread just a barrel Mount it is the V3 and like it very much as even when I had an older sky screen crono I wouldn't worry about checking velocity until I had my load I would always adjust powder charge settings seating depth till I had the best out of it and then I would check velocity and then go from there does not seem to change point of impact out to 750 yards very much at all about 3 in.
Well got the v3 …we are always looking for another caliber…went to a nra 1k yard F-class & F-TR match to check it out! Don't go to when you see those rifle setups $$$$$ but wow are tgey Sweet!!!